bugs and wishes

From: Notelrac Starchasm <notelrac_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 18:34:45 -0000

I've noticed the following problems while playing (a lot). These are on a Mac 9500/G3-266:

Here's my #1 gripe:
* The sliders act like PC-sliders, not Mac-sliders. To reproduce,
click on a ring, and slide diagonally, rather than horizontally. The ring moves a bit, then zips back to the starting place when you get to far above or below the slider. Since there is no way to duplicate this via keyboard commands, it is very hard on those of us with sore mouse-hands.

Now, some enhancements. Some are related to the GUI, so I don't know how much control you have over them.

1 Woosey-Assed-Women