reputation vs. reputation?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:07:49 -0700 (PDT)

I hit an interesting situation while playing last week.

My tribe mates were all color coded as liking me. My clan reputation was excellent (top of the kingly scale), and yet, periodically during events my ring would tell me that our tribe mates hated us and would do the opposite of whatever we suggested (or words to that effect). They were right, too--that is exactly what happened a couple of times.

So apparently they liked us but didn't like us? Or did crazy ring members and random chance combine to give a mis-leading impression?

Has anyone else seen a similar situation? If so, did you figure out how to truly get them to like you?

btw, I *think* things are better now, but on the other hand since we became tribal king the clan mood has been slipping.....does anyone have any good tips on how to improve clan mood? You only have time to give away so many gifts, and I'm not sure that individual gifts improves the mood much. Maybe throw feasts? Improve on our Lhankor My shrine? Start randomly raided Colymar clans in hopes that it will start a tribal war? Of course, there is always the Making of the Storm Tribe quest, but in one other game where I tried that it had only a very temporary effect, what I need is a long term strategy!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com