Re: and the poor get poorer

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:02:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Bryan Thexton wrote:

> sure that we have enough food, since the harvest
> without any blessing support is pretty marginal, and
> pathfinder,and some sort of combat blessing). Net

I forget about pathfinder the first year. ISSARIES is my friend! I'll only go for one food-based blessing per year, no more, and sometimes not even that many.
Likewise, I've found that "skirmish/kill" is the best all-round defensive strategy (although the Horse Spawn still kick your ass for quite a while).

Likewise, I've found that it's worth the diminishing returns to have "too many" crafters.

If I've got a sacrifice to do, I will look to Issaries before Lhankor Mhy, before Orlanth, before Humakt, before Urox, before Chalana Arroy, before Vinga.