Re: Sigh. Troubles galore.

From: Joshua Mosher <joshua.mosher_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:05:24 -0400

At 12:22 PM -0400 8/4/00, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:
>David Short wrote:
>
>> stabalized our place in the pass and did all the
>> heroquests and became king of our tribe. 150 years
> > later with no hint of the end game I gave up.

I'm getting a bit nervous in my current game. I've received two items of prophecy, but time is dragging on--maybe it's time to give up and patch the game too. What's really weird is that my king seems immortal. He's been tribal king for 45-50 years and is going on ninety! Once you receive that rune banner, does your king never die of old age? In my last long game, the same thing on a more modest scale occurred: my king married at age 74.

Another (related?) issue is that Kallyr the Vingan heroine is going strong at age 60. I sort of hope she dies soon, because her portrait is all screwed up in this game. Every time since she hit old age, she has appeared as another character, mostly men!

Joshua Mosher