Questing

From: craig_tremblay_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:29:02 -0500

Hello!
I am having a bit of a problem with Questing. Sometimes the proper choices are not available, sometimes, when I choose the correct response
(Challenge a test of strength) it is judged incorrect. Also, I am having
problems getting the quest info, itself. How do you get the quests? When I sacrifice to get mysteries, how can I maximize getting HQ info? After I get all mysteries, and cannot sacrifice anymore, I will not let me sacrifice for mysteries. Is there any benefit to continued sacrifice? Thanks!
Craig
(I am in digest mode, so if you respond, please CC: me.)