Re: Cool and Rare events..

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:51:02 -0500

>New events I have not seen, even after playing for years.. an enemy
>clan invite us to a parley-meeting and promptly assassinate most of
>my clan ring!!!

This one isn't because you have a trickster chief. It happened to me quite regularly until I wised up and started demanding surety, and at least once they chose to forfeit the cows. The surviving ring members felt that the fifty cows were small compensation for our losses; I privately disagreed. :>

>and of course.. Salmon Man (grr, I WANT to see it done successfully once!)

He can succeed. I think in my games he succeeds one time in three or so.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days*: http://www.ravendays.org