Re: Temples

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:19:05 -0800 (PST)

> I've searched this message board trying to get an answer on the
> temple
> to population connection. Also, the game (I think the Lyn My advice)
>
> said that I could support more with more allies. Is there a
> connection
> between # allies and the number of temples your tribe can support.
>
> Goods are not a problem, it wont let me build due to lack of people.

I hit this most games. I don't know what the formula is. For sure, adding allies will up the limit somewhat. Normally we end up having not much trouble once we are in a tribe, so it is generally a short lived problem for me.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping