Re: Sleazy Weaponthane Tricks

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

Quite possibly.  I'd probably put it that I like the building for the future part of the game, and after a certain point there is not much point in building anymore (you've got it all pretty much covered), and my interest dwindles.

I do like the end game for a while....just not as long as it sometimes takes.  If you get the prax-hater event early enough you have a good chance of a fairly compact end-game, and of recent years those are the clans where I'm most likely to push through.  *shrug* It is not a major issue, I'd just say maybe a tweak in the random number interpreter to make end-game events apt to happen more quickly under certain circumstances would be sufficient to make me happier.  Having one last clan level trial near the end would be a nice-to-have.

guessing that you find the management aspects a lot more intrinsically

enjoyable than I do.

community/KingOfDragonPass

  .