Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:49:32 -0000

[Crystals: They do exist in HQ era and we refer to them IIRC in DP:LoT. However we used there better flavoured Elder Secrets names like Second Wind. IMO their mechanics are best represented by providing augments]

I do not want to put off the geologists from searching for a baseline from the real world, (hell I picked a baseline from the real-world for geography to provide some rationality when doing DP:LoT), but just to note that Greg was keen to point out during that project that Gloranthan geology is as much a feature of mythic history as natural history. Around DP the mountains all have stories. So we might want to think what the mythic story of the rock at Whitewall is at the same time. And of course there may be still be a landscape daimon associated with the rock too.