Re: WhiteBull, Golf Wheel Dancer

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:25:14 -0800 (PST)

> From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>

> If Whitewall becomes a feint to tie up military
> resources, who or what is it covering for?
> Whitebull?

Definitely not Whitebull. Heortlings would have no reason to know of his existence in 1619-1621.

> From: "Jeff Richard" <richj_at_...>

> I just realized that there is a Garrath
> Sharpsword angle - during Sea Season 1621,
> Argrath Sharpsword heroquests for Pinchining the
> Gold Wheel Dancer.

Really? My notes say that Pinchining was brought forth in around 1610, when Urrgh the Ugly prayed to a pile of gold coins. I don't recall what the source for this was and it is not in my notes, but I recall it being something Greg wrote or Greg said and someone else recorded because he said it was a PC who did it.

Or did you mean that Garrath is heroquesting at Pinchining's behest? Given the Gold Wheel Dancers' role as guides, I'd believe that 10W3.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com