RE: Broyan's family

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:31:40 -0800

Jane:
 > > Remember we always have bloodline members.  Even
 > > Broyan (in my version) and Kallyr (in yours) have
 >> kinfolk
 > She does?
 >Temertain's about the only one left on her father's
 > side, and there's nothing documented on her mother's.
 > (My version had her entire clan wiped out in 1602:
 > possibly a few small children left to grow up into
 > PCs, but no bood kin).

OK. I didn't get that impression from OiD, but that could work. I generally work on the other side of the Quivin mountains, so I don't know the Kheldon that well.

 > > The kinstrife issue should dog and trouble Leika.  > Fine, that'll do.

Great - I don't know how to work it in yet, but it should be there somewhere.

> Works for me. I just don't want a "hidden heir of
> Broyan" subplot.
> We've got that plenty with the House of Sartar.
> Agreed.

General agreement - no "hidden heir of Broyan" subplot.

> > > We've got him sacrificing his clan, his
> followers,
> > > his companions and
> > > his lovers. Let's add offspring to the list.
> > I must have missed the lovers. But yes. Let's.
>
> Lovers are his girlfriends and bedcompanions.
 > Sure, I just hadn't realised they got sacrificed.

They're available if needed.:)

Jeff