RE: Broyan's family

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:43:41 +0000 (GMT)

 Jeff on Kallyr's kin or lack of:

> OK. I didn't get that impression from OiD, but that
> could work. I
> generally work on the other side of the Quivin
> mountains, so I don't
> know the Kheldon that well.

OiD AFAIK tells us nothing about Kallyr's kin. Nor does any of the HQ/HW stuff. I did my original work based on KoS, WFP, and so on: the older sources. We do now know from OiD that she spent a lot of time working with the Culbrea, which confirms my thought that she had no clan in the Kheldon to go back to.

Remember, the Lunars did their best to wipe out every trace of the Sartar Royal House. She's good at escaping: looks like the rest of her kin weren't.

> > > The kinstrife issue should dog and trouble
> Leika.
> > Fine, that'll do.
>
> Great - I don't know how to work it in yet, but it
> should be there somewhere.

Over to those who know her kin problems better. How many of them can we get into Whitewall, and on what side?

Jane Williams