Re: Re: Supplies; Smugglers; Ornol Quicktongue

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:48:31 -0800 (PST)

How not, I am afraid.
His market base was in Karse and he used a land caravan trail from heortland to Pavis, avoiding moonbroth, Corflu and possibly other Lunar controlled trading posts.
He had some connections with Issaries traders operating in Prax from the time of Pavis himself. His current (in my campaign, 1619) contact in Karse is a Seshnegi human trader.
This unnamed Seshnegi (Ornol has not revealed his name to the human playing characters acting in my campaign in Prax) watches the surprise debarkment of the Lunars in sea 1619 and warns Ornol (who was in northern Prax or Pavis in 1618).
Another spectator of this climactic scene (Admiral Murad fills suddendly the port with big barges and puts about 1500 infantry and 500 knights in the middle of Karse in no time, while "local authorities" are so stunned that can't act imn any effective way) is Arlaten the Magus (in my campaign, I know this is not canon).

> As things are developing now, it seems that
> Whitewall will be
> difficult or nearly impossible to resupply covertly.
> However, if
> there is a troll that would deal with ducks, Ornol
> would be the one.

Ornol has definetly no problems in dealing with ducks whatsoever. He has had some quarrels with zola feli newtlings, still.

Gian

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com