Re: Funerals?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:53:06 +0000 (GMT)

> I would imagine they have rituals which prevent or
> obstruct enemy dead
> following their normal path in the afterlife. ...
> So there might
> well be attempts by both sides to ensure the dead
> are liberated from
> where their eneimies have sent them.

Oh boy.... Thank you, Donald, for telling me *why* the Herewardi left Whitewall. We got mashed by the Shargashi (but won). We hung around long enough to see the Bat. Then we left. Why? Because Broyan (or someone) *insisted* on trying to stop dead souls going to the right place. We're Humakti, remember? And ones with a "thing" about potentially being led into dishonour by leaders. So off we went.

Who on the Orlanthi side would have come up with that idea, and who would have supported it?

Jane Williams