Re: Really useful Tricksters

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:33:05 -0700

> > > really is an augment of -14. I
> > > gave up trying to calculate what
> > > his *ability* in "noisy" must be
> > > like.
> >
> > Perhaps it is 3 (or more) separate augments
> > Clingy when frightened 1w2 (-5)
> > Cowardly 1w2 (-5)
> > Clumsy 11w (-4)
> > etc.
>
> Makes sense, but listed as just "noisy", -14 to her Ambush.
> "Clinging and underfoot" is a *different* -14 (to her CC)
>
> But "loyal to followers 15W2" means he's still around :(
>
> No doubt at some point one of the clever people who wrote these things
will
> explain it all.

I suppose that's my cue...

Yes, it was before auto-augments were nailed down.

And Charles is pretty much correct, it's an amalgamamamamam of a group of different abilities/magic under one header. I'm not sure how Greg came up with 14 (he may have just pulled it out of his bu... thin air), but the 14 (and the "noisy" and "Undefoot" descriptions) came from him.

His Trickster abilities would provide -2 per augment nowadays, so you might want to reduce the -14 to -6 or -8.

I suppose someday I'll be tasked with re-doing the stats...

RR
- Richelieu