Re: Re: Missing Bat

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:17:32 +0200 (CEST)

donald_at_...
> That's the model I've been working to. However Tatius is so senior
> to Jorkandros from the point of view of social standing and political
> clout (he replaces Fazzur not Jorkandros when he's appointed) that
> he would be in defacto command even if Jorkandros was still formally
> in charge.

according to KoS and Genertela Book, Fazzur remains responsible for the conquered provinces until the Fall of Whitewall, with the exception of the siege.

Personally, I think that Tatius was in Glamour courting Bellex Maximus while the Bat went south, then down. The early conquest took place without heavy magic, relying on speed and coordination.

I can see that a Lunar sacrificing the Bat for political gain would be way cool, but I hesitate to let Tatius understand the barbarians that well. He is no George W. Euglyptus, but...