Re: After the fall

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:35:20 -0700

> >Would the destruction have
> >damaged Helamakt's control over the Sea again, leading to flooding
> >like we had during the Bat-blat?
>
> This is an interesting idea, I don't think we ever decided what
> the actual Helamakt link to the city was. If this link is badly
> damaged it's not going to just happen once but repeatedly - say
> every time the tide comes in. So we have a mountain with the
> sea flooding out a couple of times a day.

I don't think there would be any overt flooding of the surrounding land - Whitewall is too far from any sea or river to be affected that way, methinks - the sea would have to "conquer" all the dry land between WW and the sea to make it a "real" flood. However, the lower caves might certainly be flooded with the tides. Whether tehy'd then drain to the outside is another matter...

RR
- Richelieu