Righteous Wind

From: Philipp Grawe <pgrawe_at_zfFEHZwe6goM-wFzPB-ZNe0MSMSHLA6cELeNUqXUNIosWLpjpZi62uHh2QLH5VTfGDnOQ>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:58:18 +1100

Hi,

I'm contemplating a campaign set before, during and after the Righteous Wind Rebellion around Alda Chur.

My question is, What is the Righteous Wind?

Sources (that I can't remember off-hand) talk about the Orlanthi "raising the Righteous Wind" and imply that the Orlanthi nearly won until they were backstabbed by Gargarthi Windwalkers, so I figure the Righteous Wind must have been something reasonably powerful.

I haven't turned up much in the way of detail about the Righteous Wind in the official sources, how have other people handled this?

My thoughts so far:
- The Righteous Wind is the wyter of the Orlanthi rebellion. As the
Lunars forced more and more people into the arms of the rebellion, the Wyter grew stronger and stronger until a point was reached where the Wyter (and thereby the rebellion) could match the Lunars This strikes me as fairly mundane on the scale of things.

thanks
Harry.