Minaryth Purple

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_Ar6M-JNw3y9DPM2C6cBgotYeUYdwtrhllKPY6BzmEDQW_fPVCZjC2oGRLW1WmmFr_H0>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:50:15 +1100 (EST)

Hi

Anyone know why Minaryth Purple always wears purple?

I have some thoughts, but would welcome others.

  1. He doesn't, but wants the Lunars to think he does. "How do we find this Minaryth rebel guy?" "just look for anyone wearing purple".
  2. He does 'cause he wants to. A bit silly - see a)
  3. He does for some magical (geas?) reason. My favourite, but I haven't heard of Lhankor Mhy imposing geases....

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_eQfLv2m9iOWaLfw8SncwQe9ofUe2vunUj5lBl3m6R6Se1NHE158oXssBMlIi5rWftk3UqpJrGLz5fx5SW7k.yahoo.invalid