Re: Tentacles Speacial Publications

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_2eZ4Nt9RCxyYPDcMlboee1oPXfTt5gC53BOJCJ-9EEIPr5ca43v_Bt31Xx2t7B67A0l>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:57:37 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Rick Meints wrote:

>>> For those at Tentacles, copies of the complete Orlmarthingsaga that
>>> covers Starbrow's Rebellion in detail - as well as the
> consequences -
>>> will be available for sale. Find out about the fate of King
> Kallai
>>> and many others.
>>
>> And for those of us that have no hope of getting to tentacles? Any
> other
>> way to purchase it?
>
> Moon Design will be creating a regular edition of many of the
> Tentacles Special First release publications and will have them for
> sale later in the year. It will probably work out like last year with
> the Middle Sea Empire book. It came out about 5 months after
> Tentacles. I say "many" of the publications because the list of
> special Tentacles Gloranthan publications is still in process.

That's great - thanks. I look forward to it. I'm hoping you'll put some notice on this list when you do? I don't trust my memor to hold the info from now to then....

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_1JquMittA-tNnrpxtYGFjTk3D9nEitTU1FAHOMfG4Hlo0GftT41_LNbA45IKyvGVY2POj_24ZUNIgf3C.yahoo.invalid