Re: Keets and Ducks

From: simonbrayuk_at_4H7C9BDFGzI_RoZ7n_KF2RVFgijF0-KC4d3gHI0VsIDKZEa11AgM3MNyQpNw3eJ7
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 03:29:45 EDT

Hi All,

 If I also remember correctly there were the evil Pterodactyl Keets, sort of ancient primitive keets called the Sorns, they were cannibalistic, predatory and likely to worship demons and Anti-Gods. Stewart Stansfield associated them with Xlaloc Xorn and called them Xorns.

"One tribe of keet is said to
>have selfishly refused to give up their powers of flight, and to have
>in fact sided with Chaos and the Black Moon. These are the Sorns --
>the pterodactyl keets. They are the most common chaos species..."

Of course I beleive that these creature only talk in mindspeech, can inflict psychic pain, hang around in groups of three or more in underground grottos and are served by bestial demi-humans. One day Peter Cushing and Doug McClure will overthrow their tyranny.

Simon