Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_-wwQteeexA1psjSpBgxCvOfPxODRZlVVFG3Aj-A9yebgEQ-wK3kbGgzI6MiQ_xd>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:30:16 -0000

Delighted to hear about the new fanzine, Roderick, although 'last few years' does seem a little unfair to YBoT/Tradetalk -- although there has been a hiatus for TT, I thought the next issue was out soon.

Just to let people know, the first of the re-magazined Unspoken Words is also in layout. We hope to have some for Simon to bring to Tentacles, although please don't beat and berate him mercilessly if this doesn't come off. Likewise, these will be available as PDFs, but with a print-on-demand option for those who want their proper paper copies. More on this soon.

All the best

Mark