Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Paul King <paul_at_jHTWbM5QaM7i3aANdqrstwG5FUy9n0qluY80ywOn-U8qP1D-yFf1v_Cf0EzuvdnK0_YTkAJ>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:40:26 +0100

On 10 Apr 2007, at 20:30, Mark Galeotti wrote:

> Delighted to hear about the new fanzine, Roderick, although 'last few
> years' does seem a little unfair to YBoT/Tradetalk -- although there
> has been a hiatus for TT, I thought the next issue was out soon.

While I don't want to be overly critical of the Tradetalk crew, I was told that the next one was due "soon" at Continuum last Summer. And that's not the first time I'd heard it. I still expect it'll turn up sometime, but it's in the "I believe it when I see it" category.

Looking forward to more Unspoken Word goodness