Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_81RZgWuSZR0h5W1EMAKSbbg3QjjVTYLOXjqlqp3FGW6e0VNS6u9nWgwsR_A9EEyJ>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:53:14 +1000
RRR (can he do the fandango?):

No intent to denegrate the YBoT/TT crew!

I'm sure you didn't, but just in case, thanks to satellite mapping I now know where you live. :)

Bombardier Jane:

>I thought YBOT was the Tentacles con book? And as
>such, annual and multi-setting? Good stuff, of course,
>but not a Gloranthan fanzine?

True enough. Tentacles being a very Gloranthan convention though, around 50% of the content is super crunchy Gloranthan. Last iss we had Greg on Nysalor (Harmast Saga), David D. with an overview of Jrustela, Martin Hawley on the oceans, Stu doing Gloranthan film homage and myself twittering on about Whitewall, together with a heap of other stuff as well. Next iss has some tasty Gloranthan (and other) scenarios. We try.

On such matters, Fab and I are about to put out a black arrow call ourselves - for YBOT. And not only for submissions but for wider support as well. Those of you aware of my current domestic responsibilities together with my rather unique super powers (ZZZZZZZZZ!) won't be surprised when I say things *are* progressing, but slowly even by my own glacial standards. We do, however, guarantee a new YBOT before the fall of the Red Moon.

Stay Tuned!

Rule One sounds a great idea.

Cheers

John

===================================

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.