Re: GAGging on the Core concept

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_CxrHnPW6swZZ3yeF3XDyukN_mVjRK9HmTZQy756SqxLybDrOFAsuzdkd-BVlF>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:01:57 +0100 (BST)

some good stuff, most of which I agree with. But let me single out one bit:

> If you really want some core canon, then stick
> solely to official
> publications. There may be some inconsistencies, but
> they will generally be relatively minor.

What started this off was a statement that an inconsistency with Storm Tribe was about to be introduced that was anything but relatively minor, on the grounds that ST was a dumbed-down version for the unwashed masses. It's the unwashed masses who pay the bills, in this business enterprise.

> But there _is_ a GAG/GC, in the official
> books, and for most
> people who buy them and play the game, that's
> enough.

And if future writings would stick to that CG/GaG, I'm sure we'd be happy. That means, among other things, that Vinga is "she".

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/