Re: Antigods?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_C9kp6ouyaOUcxTihFRaUCuLPLL29MDCJGdUbJs5dy90_SNZkdHz1d0I_BZv>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:22:47 -0400

Namaste Greg:

On 4/11/07, Greg Stafford <Greg_at_9W81Au7KzI4kRjCUQpuMvnHItXp-zn7PzXNYJe-JB5Vyt7LPcVs-4iOawcuPW4WioLdvsjdztQIQ4pe-.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> > Would the Ratuki be considered an Antigod race, similar to the Andini or the
> > Sorn?
>
> Yes, I believe so.
> Aren't ALL the sea entities antigods?

Sea entities in Vithela, surely. But there are always exceptions. Venperesha is the Mother of Sea Animals, and an antigod, but considered part of the "Noble Wrongs", the Sheradpara. And what about Oro, Goddess of the Waters, who is one of the forms of Eridires, the Feminine High Goddess? The whole mythical process in which Antigods become ennobled is of great interest to me.

And while I have your attention: Would modern Vithelans consider the Red Moon an Antigod? Or merely a very confused form of mysticism? Sedenyic Inclusion seems somewhat similar to VenFornic integration and Nenduren's seeking of the Great Self,,,

I suppose my intrepid Lunar missionary group will find out in any case. :)

--
-Santo
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."