Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_eJhExPnfqqQ_A99klikcl9_SNknGtrMTzwvUzJc-6TF44md5z2flvUgDAWDi23qNtpn>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:20:09 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> At 01:07 p.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:
>> --- In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Metcalfe
>> <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

>> undead

>>> In Tales 8, it's described as Hunger.

>>> Where are you quoting from? It doesn't occur in the Prosopedia
>>> or the Krarsht writeup.
>>
>> Cults of Glorantha, p 311.
>
> In other words, you left out the "It is thought" that immediately
> preceded "Larnste".  I would have expect better debating standards
> from you but I have been disappointed in the past.

Peter, could you please ensure that your quoting makes it clear to whom you are replying. In your message the only name quoted aparts from yours is mine, and it could appear to others that the above comment is directed at me. I hope it is not, as these are not my words or from my messages.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_aBq63LgM91UlU3osa3Fsa2JCZ6q212X5xhjss6ipCLW8kRL67YxCGhPlSpuWRe_ESuHn0lJLpnPAa5g75byPHS8.yahoo.invalid