Re: When do you become chaotic?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_cDb9OCFd_gmfTkOeJzMnIiJsFEdZMW1xaPcl_H1IH0ADU-FpsG_7cgHn93AH9gqqH>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:37:49 -0800

YGWV in re: Chaos. I am preparing a Q&A for this subject that will be posted on the site.

>> Can you stop being chaotic once you are?

Yes, you can. As long as you're not completely consumed by it. Once

It is extremely difficult, and it requires complete concentration and unified harmony. But the world stopped being chaotic, and things within the world can too. It just takes an effort similar to the Great Compromise. And such a cleansed person would always be very susceptible to relapsing.

> How does illumination fit into this scheme? Does it heal, conceal or do
somthing else to
> the immaterial chaos taint?

I don't think it has anything to do with a the chaos associated with a chaos taint.

Storm Bulls recognize the "mark of Illumination" as being the same as a chaos taint. But maybe it isn't exactly the same—it just feels that way to them

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer