Re: True Mostali, Mistress Troll and Dragonewt noble mastery levels

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_hrFaCWB-3xQRJDgMdXHmp3kUgJb7TptUGUMIK3ilvsoKp0BSYgy33vfFY6Wn78hgGp_>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:43:40 -0000

I hate the treatment of RuneQuest in that book. As far as I'm concerned the statistics in that book are meaningless. My favorite RQ-3 book is Lords of Terror, where the statistics are much more sane and don't routinely go into super RQ levels.

I'll rather try to figure Ralzagark out from other sources than the Dorastor stats.

<snip>
> > he's just really well organized with a lot of
> > resources to call on (well, for a broo anyway).
>
> Very organised, and with extensive resources.

It's still basically some scruffy barbarians and chaos monsters. King of Tarsh has serious resources, for instance. Ralzakark has good reasources and organization for a chaos monster, but not on the same level.

> > I'll propably also
> > have him embody Dorastor in a somewhat similar way as Belintar
> > embodies the Holy Country.
>
> Clever. I believe this is actually implied in Dorastor: Land of
> Doom.

It helps explain why he's stuck in Dorastor.

  -Adept