Re: New Books (Quality of)

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_SGJEaPD1AR1zukPYs9q9_VG813mcxfWBtHl_AEh6Wv7bkiIy29ErVgyR5iMBnM29C>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:19:55 +0200

I bought only Blood over Gold (the Trader Princes book) of the three, but was also disappointed when I noticed that Moon Design had done this stupid mistake in the printing process. The book is still useable, but this is the sort of defect that can give the Gloranthan line of products a bad name if it becomes the norm. However, since we also bought the books at the con to give Issaries and Moon Design our support, I will not ask for any refund, either.

The only thing I wish to add to Simon's comment is:

Moon Design (Hey Rick, you read this forum, don't you?) please correct these mistakes before the "official" edition, which is scheduled for June, goes to the printer!