Re: Forests and wildlands in Heortland, Sartar, Tarsh

From: Greg <Greg_at_8NHhEe_XSsnSPZ1EvGCxxjQFsarvEsNgtU31iNO9nDCEqQ-mXjN9zOzGZkymzJ0soXlMnYJ>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:03:03 -0800

YGWV Andrew Solovay wrote:
> Another random speculation: I wonder if hibernating animals are also
> considered to "die"? This would make sense, given, e.g., Odayla's "sleep
> back to life" secret.

There is always a parallel between death and sleep, though they are not exactly the same. Think of Hypnos and Thanatos as brothers, etc.

But the parallel of Odayla's sleep extend to Ernalda as well: She is not dead, She sleeps.

Yet we find Ernalda and Odayla in the Underworld to participate int he Great Net ritual.

--
Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.