Re: A quick thought on Scorpion Men

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_9-6sHGOeX0iwUmMuarZXw-WNPV8VDWo0Cbt2Q-8wwo81_IukzN4_DKSWn4qRMkrTkij>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:33:11 -0000

[Sam Elliot]
>> I'd expect your average scorpion queen to be a bloated monster
>> whose distended abdomen fills a few hundred metres of tunnel. Much
>> like a termite queen.

<snip>

They are chaos afterall, and said to be "more scorpion than man" even in the oldest sources that mention them. The Alien Queen (from Aliens) look would indeed be pretty cool. The bloated breeding machine (like the termite queen) is certainly one form a great queen could eventually take. Parhaps a more common form would be that of a scorpion man (person?) scaled up to 1.5 x size, with an egg laying organ attatched to her rear.

Rana is both young and a devotee of Humakt. Parhaps she's in for a surprised in a decade or two, when the fertility aspect of Bagog starts to take hold.

  -Adept