Re: Guabelle, Laurmal

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_ap2QUz8NtsMiwpu4xKVoyJOzkm1l5N0X7qMrvHggOBPsmksjFq0vMTZ8zLcBD14X3j8L3e8>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:59:47 -0700

YGWV Quoting ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_w2lQBovp0cQWdxnbQzfS-JTtTah2lQipTSnbG3E33ampC_YBCedCdRuZiIjiEKFO5BbBDxYWR76_x4_Ep3-_.yahoo.invalid>:

>> 1) What is up with the island of Guabelle off the south-west coast of
>> the Castle Coast? It doesn't seem to be part of the CC, but it seems
>> important enough to warrant a name on the few maps I've found online.
>> Ginorth doesn't even get named as often.
>
> It's the home of the centaur king, the closest thing the beastmen of
> the isles have to an overall ruler.

Having seen this quoted twice now, i will do my est to check my own sources before replying.

So, OBVIOUSLY, this is NOT one of he islands where humans live, as I said in an earlier post.

>> 4) Who controls the mines in the Iron Mountains? Mostali? Seshnela?
>> The Castle Coast? Arolanit? All of the above?
>
> The Mostali. Who, as we know, will only trade the stuff with humans at
> the city of Laurmal... which happens to have been ruined since the end
> of the Second Age.

But people live thee in the modern age, amidst the ruins of the once-great city. Probablyu in a walled off corner, because they want the iron, and the Mostali will not trade it ANYWHERE else.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford