Re: What is coal?

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_N9fXryzXlqrDXHhDx9XawiC15p5QqRV5bWluxau_o3qaqq_pM63TzXzv7IHb6DLUF3Q16>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:31:02 -0000

Yes, but if you wanted to be a lay member (of any type), initiate, practitioner, or orderly, you could keep your various heathen, pagan, sorcerous blasphemies - but only as long as they were in an acceptable cult. I tried to draw the darker line at the pantheon/tradition/church level than at the Otherworld level. Of course, if you wanted to become a high-end user, you had to consecrate yourself to one magic type *and* stay on the religious straight and narrow (though there was considerable wiggle room within the pantheon/church/tradition.

Anyway, that was the intent as written. I am not sure how well it came across in the publication.

Jeff