Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd01_at_AoYb0cd7po9Bi59TTUv6fXALy40xqjNTISxOkOIqNUx-hfXaiepuCaFIHw_wsUvESe-R>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:11:10 +0800

On 7/18/07, Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_E70iq8W0xyL81i1DvEsxUbpiVc48Gbvdq34nNaQTbynJENojinAS1O5CeWuX8Y7DFt9qVhbbVyy0H5tgyACEf6jcsL-84EZA.yahoo.invalid> wrote: [snip a lot of good stuff]
> Whether you need affinities as a devotee ability to allow improvisation at that point becomes debatable, unless it represents some part of your writing we are trying to emulate.
[snip some more]

I agree with most of this, but would like to add that I like the ability to augment with an affinity, in addition to the use of specific feats.

Thanks,
Andy