Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_FJQDnTyO5yt5X9W1aThkpl7fnTQJTEqnKrNYY8ll29AkOBkW5zVPaVbbdZ9UABwLp9EVog-8>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:58:26 -0000

It's identifying what makes these different from the (apparently) non-common-magic hero cults that is confusing me. Maybe it's because Storm Tribe/Thunder Rebels are Hero Wars so pre-common magic, and if subsequent HQ books have covered such cults they haven't come across the same way to me

> The descriptive separation would be that it isn't a big juju god
like
> orlanth providing the magic.
>
> That'd be my understanding.

Again my understanding, at the moment is that "Otherworld/Theistic" as opposed to "Common" magic feats are provided by minor hero cults