Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_Hht9MDXy05qL3TH8P24c4HPPOzS8CAhjz-P5ysar0sUjlF8IC3kMwFagL91w1Msr>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:35:36 -0400

That can happen. Or everyone can be struggling with a part of the contest in separate simple contests. Or it can be an extended contest where everyone is doing things against one foe. Or it can be an extended contest where everyone is engaged with mutliple foes. I think the system allows for all of those.

Best,
LC