Re: THIS SHOULD BE OUR MOTTO

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at___ifuRK1zy1kiqNBtTBdkknMH_WmeKUGLJMnOTReYJNBj70AXug9BgiF3g9PUBbU97G>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:07:09 -0000

For the record, this isn't what I was actually doing. I was wondering about the levels of magic on Glorantha (the setting, not the HQ gamesystem), and how much of it would be seen in typical fight.

I was referred to published examples. I wasn't trying to extrapolate from them, if anything I was doing to opposite and trying to wonder what would be the true general case.

As for the game system part, I like the idea that an outlaw band (or a warband) would have their best magic usually from a shared source, instead of having a plethora of diverse magics to draw on like a band of player heroes. Makes narrating much more manageable, and it seems to be rather realistic for Glorantha too.

Anyway, thanks for helping with this everybody,

  -Adept