Re: Outlawry

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_REg2yINMRD-PZvMlzdN8L7f9PDoW_2mKOyCXo7zd6kvvImo7dHFH7U6JKjlFDzgLzm7>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:26:32 +1200

At 02:42 p.m. 29/07/2007, you wrote:

> >Will you please share with me the story of when Orlanth was an outlaw?
>
>Wouldn't that be during the reign of the Evil Emperor?

There's also:

         One time all of his brothers conspired, and helped by a thief and
         a trickster they caused Orlanth to be outlawed.  This is the time
         of Ernalda's other guardians.  [...]  While Orlanth was
gone, kinstrife
         rocked the Storm Tribe.  Finally Vadrus killed Barntar, who stayed
         dead.  This was the first true death in the kinstrife.

         After Orlanth's time of exile was over, Vingkot sacrificed and called
         him back.
                 TR p146.

--Peter Metcalfe