Re: Humakti temples

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_0anAYkmcr9iASy788FA_gDdvnSc_nLtUCRzowa2Hu42RJNJ4iM7HmehnfPkjiYZ46x>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:03:43 +0200

Only a small sidenote from my campaign (played not very often, but always with some interesting situations):

One of the player characters, Crack Redbeak (a duck), was insulted by Hrainar, an elderly chieftain of a neighbouring clan. Crack was very mad about this and wanted "a fight up to the first blood" to find out who has to apologise, he or the chieftain. The old very ill but wise chieftain replied with the words: "Your sword against my sword?"
Crack agreed, and drew his blade.
Hrainar stepped back, called "Sword!", and Giram, a resheathed Sword of Humakt, stepped out of the shadow...
Crack found an imediate excuse to leave the stead...

May itīs one of THIS cases that gave ducks a reputation of being cowardly. :-)