Re: Portraying magic

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_0fz1nKxbYV0FZa5bVd0fcvHS8reCXJoFbeEvnsv78KR1apnHpN2PwaZJJE8SOeF40>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:01:38 +0200

We do not want to know the name of the author, although there are not many around. Let us not spill this on the on the MRQ (More Ranting than Questions) forums, or else... I must admit that I had suspected some decisions were non-intentional, and I am strongly against some rules WRT runes, but it would not be the first time that an initial mistake results in something positive in the end. Speculations about GLs and runes have already lead to some interesting ideas.