Re: And a Pent religion question

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_H6IHA5p98zKj8qbXYeMzsTg1UWQ3tGr2lB8OdqaVvCDjwp_IP0l5QoTnQbs7JddjAe>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:30:27 -0000

Thanks for the answers.....which as usual sparked more questions: Certainly :-)

> They do not worship Orlanth, /per se/, but some
> nomadic tradition. Heck, considering the pervasive influence of the
> Spirit Plane on the region, they might even worship an analogue of
Kolat
> as their chief god...

Oh, so they are that tied into the Storm Tribe? I was expecting more of a totally independent* Majestic Spirit, more akin to the Grazers vs. Yelmic religion. We already see an independent storm in Doburdan, so I expected that there would be more, especially going into the spirit realm.

> > If so, is
> > there anything published about the nature of their tradition? Or
> > about whether or not they get along with the sun worshipping
majority?

> They get along about as well as, say, the Mongols and Turks would have.

So there would be storm tribes and sun tribes then? As opposed to minority groups in certain tribes worshipping storm?

Regards;

-Bryan