RE: Re: Pre-historical artifacts

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_iSOK3fhk0eGhLZ-eUbSM8XWukeJH33lqo4dkT-PA2RH3Y-Os5Eb2pqf4dglOq7ofL5mG>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 23:36:49 -0600

Shoot, isn't Glorantha LOADED with pre-historical artifacts? In the Dragon Pass area alone you have the caves of Snakepipe Hollow (the Earth temple, that giant turtle guy, etc.), the Giant's Table, the Rainbow Caverns, etc. That's just a few things in one tiny part of Glorantha. Prax has a number as well, such as the Block, and several of the Oases are based on things that survived the GD.

Guy