Darseni Girls

From: Mandacaru <samclau_at_pM3C5z1jDY3VKJYZvq262SMWumswVMrL-ygyE5GWFf7z-KfZLvYWzkJ0abMgY_eT8k9F>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:54:30 -0000

Hi folks.

I am making a Darseni Bow-Wife (ILH1 p. 48) character and I have a few questions.

  1. Most cultural keywords list a combat skill. What would an appropriate skill be for a Darseni woman? My Pelandan woman ended up with parasol fighting.
  2. The river goddesses of Darsen, MerEstal, KoroEstal, ThardEstal (p.49 now)...any interesting info on them? Why are there temples to various river goddesses but only two main rivers in Graclodont?
  3. How might senior officers of the Bow-Wives be called? What might units below regiments be called?

Thanks.

Sam.