Re: Darseni Girls

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_dfNmGLYxrNxAgJ9IkBCqc7ZCftgBcQsIZCmNcjeu3kVK88feQ3_ND2hdxPTveXimm7u>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:57:20 -0000

Well, we know that the Copper Girl regiment uses 'spears, javelins, and swords', and the Bow Wives use Bows (presumably along with some light hand-to-hand weapon). I'd guess the Girl Skirmishers are armed similarly to the Copper Girls, although they probably wear less armour. So, if your soldier is infantry, we have a reasonable idea of what sort of weapons she'd carry. It's less clear (at least to me) what the favoured weapons of the Hell Sister cavalry might be, although they are unlikely to include much in the way of missile weapons, since they're shock troops - lances and axes are both options, though.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic