Re: Oneage Spirits

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_IjdGRTehNDydkc2GlIkCe-3P3E_xWnwi6hdK_oP0Y0TCcGfJJBHhn8PApqTsbcsjaeLGY>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:51:44 -0000

> I remember getting the impression from the Amulet bit that it was
for feats
> too (in fact, for all non-Lunar-charm Lunar magic). That surprised
me when I
> read it.

Nah, I looked it up -

"
Amulets
Lunar charms, fetishes, and talismans are all subsumed under the term "Amulet" in the denomination descriptions below. All denominations include amulets of some sort in their regalia, even if their only magic consists of affinities and feats, which do not need physical "homes" for their magic. "

ILH2 page 49.

RR
He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad
R. Sabatini, Scaramouche