Re: Gloranthan Illusion...

From: Stuart Cogger <stuart_cogger_at_J_mkIWsd7Um8_Zqo_S1x4kKd3iRyYVaU3_5lCKo5G4a1-M3ag4dVHJrZ3rnv9x>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:08:35 -0000

Just a train of thought really, seeing if it leads me somewhere...At its basest I'm wondering if Lunar magicians are able to create illusory siege equipment/aides that will last long enough to be actually useful - a ramp, such as those created at Whitewall for example...just trying to quantify it...I know that required a very large human sacrifice...But otherwise I'm just trying to explore the possibilities and limitations of Gloranthan illusions...