Re: Lodril in Caladraland

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_Ryol_myaGp-mE-ZEmNpmAAG6thaOHJyoJjZe5bP-7qW7bmxW1AltufliC3BdzW-3DB>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:55:42 +0100

Hello

For Caladraland have a look at:

"Caladraland" by Vesa Lethinen; article in Tradetalk #5, pages 16-29

"The Cult of Caladra & Aurelion" by Charles Huber, article in Different Worlds # 15, pages 16 - 23
OR
"The Cult of Caladra & Aurelion" by Chuck Huber, in Tales of the Reaching Moon # 7, pages 23 - 29
&
"Heroquests of the Twins" by Chuck Huber, in Tales of the Reaching Moon # 7, pages 29 - 31

"The Cult of Lodril" by Greg Stafford & Sandy Petersen was published in White Wolf # 20

Apart from that i think that Lodril IS a major god in Peloria. He is not an important god for player characters, but very important for peasants, and the ordinary folk of Peloria.

Cheers

André