Re: Lodril in Caladraland

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_tDEdzCfNx5LPHf1y_zUBzYdyal36X33wc7JZbOYqza8aNZuzozlXk0t7u8s9ow77RP6>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 15:06:38 -0000

You guys have odd players.

I have exactly one humakti player, and he wanted to play the ultra-tragic child hero (household of Death humakti)... not exactly the "joining humakt for cool death magic" type.

Aside from that, I have an issariesi, an a wondering orlanthi holyman, a yinkini, and yes, a vingan.

The choises for adventurer girls are indeed a bit limited, but then again Vinga is culturally appropriate for those kinds of lassies. Humakti, on the other hand aren't really adventurer material, I would say.

There's also a great Uroxi hero character (not quite capital H) played by my fiancée Suvi in some one off games.

  ***

There is something to what you say RR, but I think minority cults are quite appropriate for adventurer types. It's not like Eiric and Erika Farmer, the allfather & allmother initiates are really adventurere material.

  -Adept