Re: Mysticism and Dream Magic

From: jorganos <joe_at_b7u2NWwVyVO_vac5SKTyidAQAMxjbXk0pmS1nRQoWblusLynH8_yx3x7HAP7T2vpbBfpQp4D>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:56:15 -0000

Me:
>> If your temptation makes you an equivalent of Belintar or Takenegi,
>> the "hopeless damnation" appears quite bearable. Just avoid being
>> confined into an alien hell...

Sam Elliot:
> Yes. I shall try to remember that.

> Sorry, I'm not being serious here. But I just love the curt phrases
> you and Peter have constructed about damnation. "Just remember not
> to let yourself be consigned to an alien hell". Perfect! Sign me up!

Sorry, just rereading Tom Holt novels in the bus. You sort of pick up the mood.

> "Hopeless damnation isn't that bad!" Woohoo!

E.g. a former Heortling spending his afterlife on the Red Moon.

Getting cosmological here: when (in some peoples' Glorantha: if) the Red Moon gets torn down, it is not the end for Sedenya. How does this affect the afterlife spent on the Red Moon?